Green Cards and Visas

Athletes and Coaches

If you are a top athlete or coach, you may be able to sponsor yourself for a Green Card to the United States. You don’t need to be the best in your sport, you only need to show that you are among the best.

learn more

Scientists and Researchers

If you are an accomplished scientist or researcher who thinks their work can be beneficial to the United States, then you might be able to obtain a green card by applying for an EB1 or EB-2/NIW Green Card without having a sponsor.

learn more

Artists, Entertainers, Performers

Are you a successful artist, performer, or entertainer and thinking of living and working in the U.S.? You might be able to sponsor yourself for a Green Card without the need of an employer or a job offer.

learn more

Investors and Entrepreneurs

United States welcomes foreign nationals who can create new jobs by investing in or starting a new business inside the United States. Depending on your goals and amount of capital you wish to invest, you can obtain either an EB-5 Green Card or an E-2 Visa for yourself and your family. Click here for more information.

learn more

Tourist/Visitor Visas

This visa is intended for tourists who are taking a vacation or holiday to the United States. It also includes individuals who will be receiving medical treatment while in the United States. It allows a visitor to be admitted into the United States for up to 6 months with the possibility of extensions.

Fiance(e) Visa

Designed for foreign nationals who are planning to marry an American citizen. It allows the foreign born fiancé to come to United States before the wedding has taken place. The couple then has ninety days before the wedding ceremony must occur and the visa expires.

Intracompany Transfer Visas

L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate. Executives and managers holding L-1 visas may be eligible for permanent residency without the need to a labor certification.